About this role
We’re hiring a Drupal Architect / Developer for are prestigious client for Bangalore location (WFH) till December. This is C2H Opportunity for 6 months and extendable.
- Responsible for solutions and technical architecture of the medium to large websites using Drupal 7 & Drupal 8 Platform;
- Provide architectural blueprints Diagram and technical leadership to the Development team;
- Evaluate and Drupal recommend tools, libraries and processes to ensure the highest quality for Drupal product platform;
- Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility;
- Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in providing solutions and technical architecture for medium to Large websites using Drupal 7 & Drupal 8, PHP, Laravel, NodeJS, ReactJS, CI/CD tools and Database;
- Migrated existing sites from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8, including content type creation, Views building;
- Experience in Panels, Views, Features and Rules, core API, CCK/Fields along with other contributed modules;
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules & themes, integration with other ecosystem & 3 party systems;
- Strong command in design, development and deployment tools;
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer;
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile methodology;
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization SEO, Google/Adobe Analytics, Google Page Speed, performance tuning if websites etc;
- Participates in pre-sales activities and work on Business proposals and project estimates;
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements;
- Work closely with Project Managers and developers to manage the project and ensure smooth execution;
- Help Team to foresee technical risks and come up with Mitigation plan;
- Experienced with Version control systems such as SVN, GIT etc;
- Experienced in responsive website is a plus;
- Debugging the production bugs, Code Review, co-coordinating with onsite team for project deliverables;
- Professional certification in Drupal 8, software architecture, frameworks, or languages.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Disha Mehta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement