About this role
We’re hiring a Quality Manager for our client, a leading company, to join their growing team. This is a permanent position in Pune location.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES• Direct and coordinate compliance with all applicable standards such as ISO 9001, API Specs. Q1/ 6A, 16A & 16C, and other applicable product/customer requirements. Establish the overall requirements for QA specifications and standards for materials, processes and finished products;
• Provide continual evaluation of the group’s processes and methods, to assure the most effective use of resources and equipment;• Continually monitor and control inspection operations to ensure compliance with applicable quality control documents;
• Assure accurate records such as traceability, process control, functional test, demonstrations, etc. are maintained;
• Assure test functions is performed in a manner consistent with applicable requirements and quality procedures;• Authorized to take decision on company behalf on Quality matters with customers, suppliers, certification agencies and regulatory authority bodies;
• To ensure that internal audits are planned and carried out;• To perform investigations in the event of system failure, incidents and to identify corrective and/or preventive action required to be put in place and the implementation thereof;
• Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures;• Communicate with all related department employees / Customers / Certification agencies;
• Any other responsibility as reasonably delegated by higher management.
FACILITY/GROUP SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES• To take the responsibility as a Management Representative for the preparation, accreditation and implementation of ISO 9001/API Q1 standard;
• To create awareness to employees on Integrated Management System, Quality Policies & Objectives; • To liaise with regulatory agencies and customers;
• To benchmark the improvement standard for Quality;• Plan and execute the trainings as required;
• Document the procedures / WIs as required;• Risk assessment and MOC as applicable;
• Welding procedures. Welder Qualification;• Collect data, analyze data and communicate to the concerned for the actions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS• Graduated in Mechanical Engineering;
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Quality. At least 5 years in Oil and Gas;• Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience as Manager;
• Must be familiar with ISO and API requirements;• Must be familiar with ASME SEC IX and NDT processes;
• Familiar with ASTM standards;• Must have computer skill.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES • Set up and maintain QMS;
• To ensure customer gets quality products and their satisfaction levels are maintained high;• Training to all concerned persons as per IMS;
• Monitor and improve cost of quality;• Implement relevant international standards for improvement.
BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES• Team / Unit contribution;
• Customer Focus;• Functional / Technical skills.
• NDT , Basic Welding knowledge, ASTM Standards, ASME Sec IX.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement