About this role
Brunel have recently partnered with one of Australia’s leading producers to successfully recruit and place a Project Manager for an NPI project Scope.
- Rate: $850 + Superannuation per day worked
- Duration: 12 Months with view to extend
- Office Based – Monday to Friday Perth (5:2)
- Hours per day: 9
The role falls within the Asset, Maintenance and Reliability business units, NPI Projects team that provides brownfields project delivery services. The role will report to the NPI Projects EIC project manager and will be accountable for execution delivery of the Dewatering and electrification activities
- Responsible for the delivery of the project scope (and Managing Subcontractors)
- Stakeholder Engagement (Internally and Externally)
- Demonstrated experience in Contracts Management.
- Able to achieve challenging tasks with strong client communication skills
- Experience problem solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Strong time management & planning skills.
- Adept at managing diverse & multifunctional teams in FIFO & Residential environments.
• Office Based – Monday to Friday Perth (5:2)• Hours per day: 9
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Abigail Aitken is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth