About this role
- Work as a member of a multi-functional team with a leading global oil and gas company to support the delivery of a program of complex brownfields projects.
- Be responsible for Project Controls activities for a leading LNG facility portfolio.
- Provide cost and schedule analysis to support effective decision making by project management team
- Tracking and analysing monthly expenditures vs budget and forecasts
- Maintain and administer the cost control system to fulfil month end reporting requirements
- Coordinate VOWD data and monthly reports with contractors
- Coordinate the month end reporting with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Regular communication and interfacing with Management, Operations and Project Teams
- Administer Cost Engineering impacted management of change, including budget transfers and contingency drawdown, ensuring that cost and schedule impacts are captured in the budget and cost forecasting.
- Work with Finance to ensure accounting processes, systems and procedures are followed.
- Work with the Project Planner and Cost Estimator to develop, generate and analyse integrated project progress and performance reports, earned value analysis, and forecasts
- Provide project cost information to support project Finance and Business Planning with forward Work
- Program and Budgeting, and funding appropriations
- Participate in project reviews, risk assessments and assurance activities as required.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PowerBI)
- Must have – knowledge in forecasting, budgeting, planning, estimating and cost analysis
- Must have - knowledge in earned value analysis, probabilistic estimating and critical path identification and analysis
- Experience in ERP systems and interfaces with cost management systems (Ariba and JDE preferred).
- Experience in reporting and tracking project work efforts and cost diversified project portfolios
- Able to work across multiple teams with different leadership styles
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to understand the project scope and execution methodology and its relationship to the Work Breakdown Structure
- Engineering contractor experience highly desirable
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Christine Collins is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth