About this role
- We’re hiring a Process Lead-
Biotech for our client, a leading oil & gas company, to join their growing
- This is a permanent position in Gurgaon or Mumbai location.
- A degree in Chemical Engineering Discipline with Minimum 10 to 12 years in Process Department of a consultancy organization or technical services department of a Biotech plant;
- Candidate should possess knowledge in carrying out basic and detailed engineering work. The experience should be in any Biotechnology projects;
- Candidate should have knowledge of following:
- Performing process calculations like heat & mass balance, Utility sizing;
- Candidates should be able to carry out Capacity Mapping of Biotech Projects. Knowledge on Super Pro and Schedule Pro will be an added advantage;
- Should have a very strong knowledge on layout designing of Biotech Projects including Drug Product and Drug Substance.
- Should possess sound knowledge on Area classification and man material flow concepts;
- Should have knowledge on latest ISPE Guidelines;
- Should be well aware of regulatory requirements of USFDA, MHRA, and WHO etc;
- Should possess a sound knowledge on equipment selection criteria like Fermentation, Bioreactors, TFF, Chromatography, Filling Lines, etc;
- Knowledge on Disposable Technology will be an added advantage;
- Process Equipment data sheet preparation;
- Exposure of simulation software’s such as HYSYS, ASPEN will be an added advantage;
- Preparing Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) and Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs);
- Reviewing all aspects of design and construction for consistency and safety, including leading Hazop and PHA Reviews;
- Process engineering calculations such as Thermal rating of heat exchangers, and hydraulics.
- Experience - 13 + years of experience;
- Qualification- - BE or ME;
- Major screening Skill - Communication should be Excellent. Can understand/Speak English with US & other continent personnel. Project should be mentioned on cv & highlighted;
- Mobilization time- - Earliest.
- Why work with Brunel? We are
proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to
your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinde Yogita is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai