About this role
Our Client, one of the largest Petrochemical company in Kuwait is currently recruiting for Planner Maintenance based in Kuwait for long term contract. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on Transferable Visa and can join Immediately / short notice
The Maintenance Field Planner is a person experienced in Do
Maintenance who has the skills and knowledge to create a job package from the work order scope. The package contains all information about required labor material and services to ensure safe, effective and efficient execution of the work.
- Uses "quality feedback" from the Person Doing Work to optimize the archived plans
- Reviews workorders for technical completeness and returns workorders to PAC/gatekeeper if not complete
- Uses, where possible, an archived plan or a template for basis of actual plan
- Carry out field check when needed
- Prepare job package and input plan into SAP indicating the required resources, materials, and services.
- When materials availability has been confirmed, store job in active backlog.
- Identify task activities necessary to execute job plan.
- Identify materials/tools/equipment required to perform tasks.
- Identify/solicit safety information and requirements necessary to safely perform tasks.
- Record tasks/information within the work order
- Notify other crafts of their requirement to provide input to job plan (verbal, communication sub)
- Archive repetitive job plans
- Consider constructability and maintainability when developing plans
- Consider material costs when selecting materials from specifications
Qualification & Experience:
Minimum 10 Years of Experience in Maintenance Environment (Electrical, Instrumentation or Mechanical)
Diploma Holder in Technical Field
- Knowledge of Planning techniques, including critical path planning
- Excellent SAP Knowledge (Planning, PM Module and Materials Module
- Understanding (potential) safety aspects affecting the planned job
- Knowledge of all maintenance disciplines
- Able to identify resources (Manpower, Material, Equipment, Tools and Contractors Services ) required per Job
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait