About this role
- Provide administrative support to IA Leadership Program deployment
- Interface with LMS systems to Create, Update and Monitor course offerings and attendance.
- Proactively support L&D Leadership project execution to ensure all objectives and milestones are met. Collaborate with NA Leadership Development to ensure course preparation, closure and L1 dissemination.
- Respond to questions, information and issues related to leadership Program offerings.
- Manage Vendor access to site & materials for in class sessions.
- Regular review and updating of master calendar, class schedules and maintenance of the Leadership SharePoint site.
- Prepare as required regular communications including, but not limited to waitlist communications, upcoming offerings and cancellations, Monthly reporting as assigned.
- Track progress & Leadership attendance.
- Identify and modify target audience for both programs as changes in the organization occur.
- Skills: Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and strong results/performance focused Strong communication, facilitation and time management skills
- A broad understanding of manufacturing operations and project management skills
- University/College degree or professional equivalent
- L&D Experience
- Experience with MS Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project & Outlook
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Advanced knowledge of working within LMS systems
- Must act for change, strive for results, cooperate transversally, and commit to customers.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB256149
- Location: North York
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 35
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Monday, April 13, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching LMS Coordinator - Ontario
Confirmation sent to