About this role
Brunel is a world leader in providing strategic labour solutions successfully to our client base across the oil & gas, mining, resources, marine, rail & construction sectors. We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join one of our Major Iron-Ore producers who currently have operations in the Pilbara. This is a FIFO role, leaving and arriving to Perth on a Family Friendly, 8:6 Roster.
- Multiple Positions available, either long term fixed term contract, or short-term 3-4-month initial assignment with potential extension
- Excellent rates, Salary position available, or above market rates for short term contract
- ASAP Start, on an 8:6 Rotation
- Brilliant, Professional Team
- Being a safety leader and engage with personnel to drive a Zero Harm culture.
- Monitoring Asset Management KPI's, identify gaps in performance and recommend actions to resolve.
- Manage brownfield improvement projects, from design to installation including the associated budget.
- Providing technical input into process improvements, future upgrades, Breakdowns & Maintenance outages.
- Engage with key team stakeholders when facilitating all improvement projects.
- Conduct RCA’s & implement remedial actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree, ideally with 3 years’ experience.
- Preference for: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Heavy industry experience preferably in Fixed Plant Ore Processing.
- Experience working on multiple Brownfield improvement projects.
- A strong knowledge of Conveyors, Cone Crushers, Sizers & Screening machinery is highly desirable.
- Experience in conducting RCA's is preferable
- Experienced in SAP is an advantage
- Prior experience working within operational teams on site is essential
- Minimum C class drivers’ Licence
Join the Brunel FamilyAbout BrunelBrunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Abigail Aitken is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth