About this role
Position: Mechanical & Piping Supervisors
Start Date: Expected May 2021
Contract: 12 Month Renewable
Rate: Competitive Daily Rate
- On behalf of our client, Brunel are urgently looking to identify a number of Mechanical & Piping Supervisors with relevant experience gained in either the Paper & Pulp industry or with Oil Refinery experience;
- These contract positions are expected to start around May 2021 until the end of 2022;
- You will be heavily involved in the construction of a new mega biorefinery based in East Germany.
- Ideally degree qualified in relevant subject;
- Relevant Piping experience / Mechanical experience (static, rotating equipment etc.);
- Paper, Pulp or refinery experience on major construction projects;
- Leadership and Supervisory skills;
- Fluent English and German language skills;
- Preferably worked in Germany/on German projects previously.
These positions offer an attractive daily rate
and the opportunity to work on a major project.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lea Mander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester