About this role
We’re hiring a Material Manager for our client, a leading company, to join their growing team. This is a permanent position in Pune location.
JOB SUMMARYResponsible for managing
all aspects of order fulfilment process to maintain control and accuracy over
all goods inventories, including all transactions, sales, procurement,
planning, scheduling, warehouse, receiving, and shipping to ensure that
customer orders are fulfilled on time. This position will report to the Plant
Manager and will also be responsible for managing a team of buyers, planners and
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES• Develop, implement and manage cross-functional, fully integrated planning process that incorporates make versus buy, capacity planning, scheduling, inventory, material and associated cost elements;
• Performs analysis of customer demand, sales forecasts and historical material usage to develop and execute build to order;• Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing, and material control;
• Coordinate with cross-functional business teams to develop the best economic strategy for production planning to support customer demand;• Prepares customer delivery reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends and uses information to proactively communicate potential late deliveries;
• Establishes and supervises production scheduling activities by monitoring materialinventories, tracking progress of production and reviewing factors that affect schedules;
• Identify, develop and manage effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of goods and services to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets;• Develop and execute a sourcing strategy to meet the company’s business growth and sourcing requirements;
• Coordinate and work with quality, engineering, machining and assembly operations to ensure 100% on-time delivery by establishing and monitoring schedule to proactively identify and address any issues;• Manage all warehousing functions including shipping, receiving, inventory management, cycle counts;
• Manage all WIP and resolution of WIP aging issues. Analyze and implement corrective actions for all Job Closure variances outside the required tolerance;• Comply with all NOV Company, departmental and HSE procedures and policies.
• Manage all sales activities including request for quotations;• Manage on-time delivery of all sales orders;
• Participates in MRB and CAR meetings to resolve quality issues working with both internal and external resources;• Conduct open order review meetings and production meetings with team members
• Escalate issues and potential resolutions to Manager as appropriate;• Perform work such that a perpetual state of audit readiness is maintained;
• Participate in internal audits as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS• Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in engineering or business administration. Masters degree is preferred;
• Excellent communications skills with all stakeholders, including the customer, sales,warehouse, transportation, order management, and purchasing teams;
• Experience with using MRP systems, such as Glovia or Oracle, including generating reports from ERP systems;• Experience solving complex problems, has problem solving skills Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite of products;
• APICS Certification;• Financial skills including cost analysis, make vs. buy analysis;
• Leads by example and motivates people to create a challenging, empowering, andcollaborative working environment;
• Strong time management and analytical skills.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES• Experience with using MRP systems, such as Glovia or Oracle, including generating reports from ERP systems;
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite of products.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement