About this role
We’re hiring a Business Development Manager for our client, a leading Life science company, to join their growing team. This is a permanent position in Bangalore location.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Creating new business opportunities for Consumer Bio solutions focusing on Food by
- Conducting Market analysis, Converting Market trends and consumer behavior to potential opportunity areas;
- Develop Project scoping and prepare business case come up with recommendations to the project team and key decision makers;
- Conduct and lead ideation sessions with FMCG companies, Launch internal Concepts developed and position with brand managers of FMCG companies;
- Network with Startups, Technology enablers and VC funds to build an ecosystem where Innovation can thrive;
- Lead and translate insights into potential business opportunities.
- To succeed you must hold:
- Have a Master/bachelor’s in science, Food Technology, Biotechnology, with an MBA and a minimum of 10 years of experience in Food and allied sectors;
- Experience in Food Industry with Market analysis, product development, management or commercialization will be preferred;
- The job also includes 30 to 50% travel in South Asia Region.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinde Yogita is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement