About this role
We’re hiring a Associate Solution Architect for our client, a leading healthcare company, to join their growing team. This is a 6 months contract to hire position in Bangalore location.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must satisfactorily perform each essential duty;
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties;
- Technical requirements definition / elaboration for web, social and mobile related projects;
- Design, development, maintenance and management of web / mobile and social assets and platforms;
- Ensuring compliance with development standard and Quality Assurance and bug fix;
- Assist with customer support issues and/or other assigned tasks as required;
- Ability and experience to work in a global enterprise with globally distributed teams and stakeholders;
- Highly proficient in multiple software development languages including (but not limited to): Python, Java, NodeJS along with front-end frameworks such as Angular;
- Highly proficient in architecting, designing complex applications and services including front-end and backend services;
- Data modeling and storage methods and technologies including relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB);
- Understanding of data exchange between disparate systems (REST, SOAP, SAML, OAuth etc.);
- Familiarity with leveraging major IaaS providers (AWS, Google, Azure, etc.) and how to leverage in software application design;
- Excellent understanding of architecting solutions using mixed technology stacks and cloud services;
- Hands on designing and developing REST APIs and Microservices;
- Proficient in Git, branching, merging strategies;
- Understanding of design principles for secure application and services;
- Understanding of BI tools such as Kibana, Tableau etc;
- Experience in building CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, AWS CodeDeploy;
- Understanding of application deployment, configuration of web servers such as Nginx, Apache etc;
- Understanding of important tools such as Docker, Webpack, NPM, Yarn and Grunt etc;
- Agile methodology understanding;
- Understanding of application deployment, configuration of web servers such as Nginx, Apache etc.
Desired Profile (Education, Experience, Key Skills);
Experience— 10+ years of relevant experience;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent in managing and motivating technical team;
- Excellent technical requirement gathering and analysis skills;
- Staying abreast of new technologies, including current technologies, platforms, standards and methodologies;
- Build strong relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement